Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yay I'm Back after the Break!

As you may have known, we found out in April we were expecting our second baby. I took a mini break from etsy doing everything but shutting my shops down, and offering only my in stock items for a couple of months. Well now the morning sickness has passed and I'm feeling my creativity coming back to life! I've craved a lot of watermelon through the first month or two and that has been my inspiration for my latest creations! These all smell good enough to eat. Pretty visually tempting too ;)

Buckets of watermelon cupcake goodness! I knew I had to save enough of this fragrance to try it out on the cupcakes. They smell perfectly juicy and sweet, just as you'd expect watermelon in the summer to taste and smell. Of course I dont recommend tasting them...


Watermelon is quickly becoming my new favorite scent. I've only had the fragrance for a week or so and already need to order more. This is definitely a scent I'm keeping around. I've used it in every type of product I make, so you have options. The shea butter soap (I have a bar in each bathroom!), the cupcakes from above, sugar scrubs and a bath salt. Head over to the shop to check them out. Get them now at a discount! 10% off your entire order when you purchase a sugar scrub or bath salt!

1 comment:

  1. glad you are feeling better,those cupcakes are totally beautiful, I love them. sounds like they smell yummy too- amazing pic!

    ReplyDelete