Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready for another Etsy Shopping Spree?

My etsy shopping addiction continues!
Shhhhh, dont tell (ok you can tell) but this is my favorite kind of shirt I've got for Delilah. This is the second one, we have one in pink too (of course!) If you want to score yours, visit Whitney (who is super sweet) at www.ajoyfulvision.etsy.com On a side note, the sewer in me wants to take out the yellow ruffle on this skirt and add my own ruffle!



I would have had pictures of this adorable dress sooner, but the first time I put her in it, the little bugger pooped on it before I could get pictures!!! But she liked it really! And luckily I was able to get it out. I love the little ruffle on this dress and how cute is the apple print? She makes the bows to match the dresses, and they come along with the purchase!


I'm starting to have a thing for bloomers! Some of you may know, Daddy is a drill sergeant, so I HAD to get these little ruffle bloomers. www.kuttinup.etsy.com was very friendly and fast making these for us. She was so helpful in aiding me in picking out a size that would fit her for more than a month. I cant wait to come back for more.

I think she likes it!

I'll take one of EVERYTHING from www.sweetplume.etsy.com I absolutely looooooove this dress! Quality cuteness, be sure to check her out. You'll be in awe!

Till next time...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She's adorable! And what beautiful outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is such a cutie ! My mum is always on the search of inspiration for my little niece. I send her the link ! My babies are too old now (sighs...)
    You have such a nice blog !

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete