Friday, July 17, 2009

For Delilah from Etsy

Here are a few of mine finds on ETSY for baby Delilah. I've been searching all over, every free minute I have. So far I love what I've discovered.

1. a DOUBLE MINKY BABY BLANKET I found on sale at www.SugarPlumkin.etsy.com
2. MEDIUM PINK BABY HEAD BAND BOW and she was sweet enough to send me the white princess bow as well. Found them at www.LollyBopBaby.etsy.com
3. a BUNDLE OF BURP CLOTHS from www.DiaperCakeDivas.etsy.com could these be any more cute? Almost too nice to use, but I think I'll manage. These arent little light weigh cloths either. Thick and durable, they'll be able to clean up any mess Delilah throws at them.

I think next on my to-buy list will be a dress or some type of clothing and I'm pretty sure it's gonna come from here www.illiakids.etsy.com I cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute.
    I made Madison's dress and I got one from AbbeyLane. I love pinafores. <3

    ReplyDelete