Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's a Baby Sale!!!


That's my sweet pea, feet and all! Only 12 weeks here, but they were thinking the baby might be a girl!!! So my fingers are crossed. We'll know for sure in about 3 more hours! I cant remember the last time I was this excited...

After my appointment I want to come home and do some shopping on etsy! I have 100's of things hearted, it'll be even more fun if it's a girl, since most of that hearted stuff is girly. Keep your fingers crossed. But my paypal account is almost broke, and shopping without money... well that's just not shopping.

So for the first time EVER, and the first time in my scrapbooking shop, EVERYTHING (no exclusions, no exceptions) EVERYTHING is 25% off. So get that layout you've wanted and at a bargain. Or stock up on soap and bath treats. Plenty to choose from and it's all 25% off.

You're discount will be refunded through paypal.



No comments:

Post a Comment