Thursday, September 3, 2009

Delilah Update

Delilah at 26 weeks

You can make out her sweet little face now. She's got to be really crowded in there. She was folded in half with both her hands and feet in front of her face... Hard to believe that in less than 3 months she'll be here! The pregnancy seems to be going much quicker this time around, and I'm enjoying it a lot more. I think it's because I'm older and I can appreciate it more.

We finally got on the ball and went shopping for her. I most likely wont have a baby shower since all of my family and most of my friends live in Maine. Though I'm sure I will be receiving some things from them in the mail. We used the Dr. Spock book and went through it for all of the clothing things it recommended. Onsies, play clothes, sleep clothes, blankets, towels, wash clothes etc. I wanted to get a good deal of it myself, but I always wanted to leave the option open for family who planned on sending things. Not pictured are the pack and play (all in one bassinet, changing table and playpen) and the matching swing. They are set up in her room right now, but both will be moved out once she's here.

I'm still hunting around ETSY for cute finds for her. I fell in love with this little dress the moment I saw it. I'll definitely be back for more of them. Be sure to check out her shop for the most adorable dresses and hair bows. http://www.tosweetpeafromme.etsy.com/ The bibs are Velcro and lined with chenille to be soft against her neck and skin. This etsy seller offers lots of kid and adult friendly items in the most popular fabrics http://www.mushybug.etsy.com/

1 comment:

  1. what fun to go hunting for baby items on etsy.

    congrats on your new family member that is on the way :)

    ReplyDelete