Thursday, February 18, 2010

Etsy Wardrobe - More from Delilah's Closet

My new favorite thing to shop for on etsy, DRESSES!!!! There are so many styles and options offered from many talented sellers on etsy. I found www.creativebee706.etsy.com a month or so ago while pouncing (big shock, I know!) I ordered this super sweet cupcake pillowcase dress, and I've been hooked ever since. Her dresses are just adorable, well made and shipped very quickly.

I look forward to picking out dresses, and I find myself checking out her shop a few times a week for new styles. Right now she is running a special. A selection of dresses for just 10 dollars!!!

To date, Miss Delilah has 3 of her dresses. Being as roomy as they are I know they will fit her for many months to come, which is a huge advantage when it comes to baby clothes. Once she's out grown it as a dress, she'll be able to continue to wear it as a top.
The above dress is our most recent purchase (my son helped pick it out) and should be here any day now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Little Miss Delilah!!! I might just have to buy one of those dresses... I've been thinking about it for a while now and just haven't gotten to it, but after seeing how cute she looks... probably ought to!!!

    ReplyDelete