Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's True, I'm Candle Crazed

My favorite candles EVER!!!


I've tried them all, from Yankee, to cheapie Wally World and everything in between, and Auntie Di's has the best! The scent throw is amazing. I'll be burning the candle in the kitchen and I can smell it through out the house. Yankee cant do that. They burn clean and evenly. No wasted wax here.

I truly have an addiction! I'm constantly burning my candles so I can hurry up and buy more. She offers many scents, including my favorites, Banana Nut Bread, Pumpkin Souffle, and Apple Pie.

Not seeing what you want? Just ask her. She's super awesome with stuff like that!



So not a big candle fan? Not to worry. She also has a tart shop which I am equally addicted to! As her name claims, she'll definitely be "tempting" you. Her scents are true to life. After smelling the Banana Nut Bread, my brother asked if there was real banana bread in it! Yah, it's that good.

So head on over, tell her I sent you and pick up some goodies!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my weakness...AuntieDis candles! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Especially her Pink Sugar...the best scent EVER!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her stuff and yours! I've got chocolate mint in my warmer now. :) I'd like to get some of her newer ones, too.

    The kids loved one of your bath bombs - Caramel. It worked great for their skin! I can't wait to try mine.

    ReplyDelete