Friday, January 23, 2009

I FINALLY started a blog!!!

So I've been thinking about creating a blog for a couple months now. This afternoon I was looking around at another blog, and a post on how to create bath bomb cupcake fizzies. So I thought why not start one now! So here it is!

I'm looking forward to sharing my daily crafting creations. I am mostly into scrapbooking, you know making layouts, cards, well anything with paper really. But this year (for my new year's resolution, one of them) I'm trying to expand outside that craft. I'm really intrigued with home made bath products. I love all the hand made soaps, lotions, scrubs, and bath bombs that I've purchased on etsy. I know soap making isnt for me, or atleast not at this point, not that I've tried it yet... but I'm thinking of trying to make my own sugar scrubs, bath bombs and salts, and possibly lotions. We'll see how it goes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment