Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scrapping on Chipboard

A new way to use packing supplies! I always get these wonderful pieces of light weight chipboard with my patterned paper supply orders. I've never thrown any of them away, because I knew one day they would be useful for something! I've let my son play with them, making his own creations. It usually involves some crayons and scrap pieces of paper or random Prima flowers... eeek, yes I let him play with a couple Prima flowers once in a while.

I've seen a lot of layouts created on corrigated cardboard and I love the look. I thought, why not take some of my chipboard from the product packaging and try to get a simular look. So ta-da!

This piece is sturdy enough to display as is on a photo stand. It is also light weight enough to fit in a traditonal 12x12 scrapbook. So you have the best of both worlds. Display it for everyone to see, then when you're done, put it away in the scrapbook.

Pick it up here in my etsy shop. www.paperprincess34.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment