Thursday, February 5, 2009

Help me Celebrate with 40% Off

Tomorrow, February 6th is my one year ETSY anniversary. Yay! It doesnt feel like it's been that long, but then again, it seems like etsy has always been my home. I couldnt imagine my life without it now. Kinda like a second child... maybe lol.

Thank you to all my customers who have supported me. You have allowed me to continue to offer my layouts, cards and albums on etsy. I am grateful to each of you!!!

So help me celebrate! For the entire day of Feb 6th I'm running a 40% off sale. What's on sale? Anything you want :) Here is how to get an item at 40% off. Buy any regular priced item and your second item from the SAME category will be 40% off. There is a limit of one 40% discount per person and this offer can not be combined with any other offer.

In addition to the 40% off sale, as an extra thank you, the first 5 orders tomorrow from my shop will also receive a FREE card of their choice.

One day only, Feb 6th 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment