Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Featured Seller- LollyBopBaby

Time for another featured seller. LollyBopBaby has the most adorable shop on etsy. Everything you need for baby! She makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up! I've got to tell you, I've been drooling over these baby shoes since the moment I first saw them! How adorable!!! They are just my "doodle" style and I love the bright vibrant colors. Now... if only they were in my size... Just kidding, but they totally would be mine if I had some little feet to put them on.

Her baby crocheted baby blankets are so sweet and you can imagine how soft they are from the texture in her photos! Her shop is the first place I will be shopping should I ever have another child... or well, if I need a baby gift for someone special.

Check out her shop. Give her some love!

2 comments:

  1. She does have super cute products. My baby is 9 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now, this is funny. You just might get your wish following your April 1 news. :) Keep her shop in your bookmarks......

    ReplyDelete