Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Other Princess opens

Well I've been playing with them for a while now. Seems I've got quite a collection of cupcakes. More than I'll ever use in a timely manner. So today My Other Princess opened! You can find some of my favorite bath cupcakes there.

Now this is more of a hobby for me. I'm creating these one a leisurely basis. So when I create a new batch I'll add a couple to the shop. I dont plan on carrying a whole lot a this point. Right now I'm focusing on the bath cupcakes, sea salt soaks (which will be available as soon as my containers to pack them in arrive) and sugar scrubs. Beyond that, I dont know what this new shop holds for me. We'll see where it goes... but for now, it's just a hobby.

5 comments:

  1. OMG. OMG. OMGosh! What a fantastic idea!!!! I'm glad you ran with it. Can't wait to get my coffee cakes. =) Well... I (can) wait, but I mean I am looking forward to it a LOT. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've been following your blog and I just realized you're in Missouri too! I live in KC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. I gave your new shop a heart! Plus, I see you already have a sale!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete