Sunday, March 8, 2009

Raggedy Ann Collection


A lot of people have asked me about my collection. So here it is. I've got to say I've lost a few here and there over time. The most tragic loss was about 2 years ago when I lost a mama and her 2 kids :( She was sitting on top of a speaker on my antique tea cart. Below the speaker was my tart warmer, and yes it was on... my son bumped the cart, and well, the family tumbled into the tart warmer turning them green.

I dont believe any of them are hand made, though the first one I ever bought was the little one on the right hand side with the heart around her neck. She is also one of my favorites along with the largest one.

So that's my collection. It's been a year or so since I've added a new one. I'm always on the look out, but I think my next will have to be handmade.

4 comments:

  1. The are sooooooo cute and and the feel realy ad home in there.
    Hugs
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! Those ones on top of the shelf look just like the ones sweetdreamsnblessing is selling on etsy! Are you telling me they are NOT hand made and she is claiming they are? Or do they look the same by coincidence? Could be they are hand made and you didn't know it? Here is the listing: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13975362

    They are identical right down to the fabric used in the clothing.
    If these are fake hand mades please tell me because I have them in my favorites and was about to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collections are so fun. It was great to see your collection of Raggety Ann's.

    ReplyDelete