Friday, March 20, 2009

Weekend Sale 20% Off


It's SALE TIME! Now through Sunday 20% off in www.myotherprincess.etsy.com. Discount will be refunded through paypal. I have a great selection of scents and items now in stock in my shop. Bath cupcakes (bath bombs), bath salts, and vigorous sugar scrubs.

Just a little blurb about the sugar scrubs, and I'm not just saying this because it's mine and I made it, but really, the sugar scrub is the best scrub I've had the pleasure of using. I'm going on about 5 days now since using it last, and my skin is just as soft as if I had applied it this morning. I'd say you really only need to use it every week to week and a half. The 4 oz tub will last you a long time.

So go on, shop and save money! Remember every item gets you an entry into my blog give away. Dont forget to post the transaction ID in the comment box.

No comments:

Post a Comment