Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now They're Mini!

How can you make a cupcake anymore appealing than it already is? Make it MINI!!! My mini muffin pan finally arrived this week and I could hardly wait to use it. I've been making one scent after another and now it's cupcake madness in my kitchen, but it smells sooooo good. I'm selling these in sets of 3. You can also get them as singles. Dont be surprised if you see a couple PIFs pop up in the shop. I love to share!
I've decided to make a few of my other goodies in smaller sizes. Just the right size for sampling or traveling. Currently I'm offering my vigorous sugar scrubs in this smaller 2 oz size.

Check out my shop for all the newest items!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been craving cupcakes. Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes looks good enough to eat! Nice blog, will sure folow you!

    cathy
    http://modishvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!!! Those are just too cute for words, Miranda. Can't wait till I can order me some of them.

    I LOVE my coffee ones and just smile when I see them. (No, I have not used them yet! lol)

    I like how you pile your icing high and use sprinkles and stuff.
    I saw some the other day that were just pitiful! The icing looked more like a thin smear and no fun sprinkles. lol

    ReplyDelete